Episode 12: 3 Things Grateful Warriors Do Differently
Is your life working for you? Are you able and ready to start letting go of what isn't serving you anymore? If you want to be a Grateful Warrior, there are certain things you must do to get there. In this episode, we share 3 of the big ones, and by shifting your focus to them, you will see massive growth not just in your gratitude practice but in pretty much everything in your life.
And oh, PS – I'm not going to mention making gratitude lists anywhere in this episode.
Together we unpack:
- Let's get serious about why you are here (1:07)
- What the Grateful Warrior represents (2:38)
- How you grow with gratitude (5:06)
- How a Grateful Warrior is programmed differently (6:40)
- Yes, no, or let it go (7:34)
- Being a leader in your own life (12:08)
- External influences affecting your mood (14:31)
- Knowing when your gratitude practice is working for you (17:31)
- Avoiding toxic positivity (18:46)
I hope this episode has helped you realize what is and isn't working for you in your journey to becoming a Grateful Warrior and helping you focus on the doing and not the being. If you're serious about breaking out of the grumpy warrior trap, it's time for you to decide the direction in your life.
If anything I said resonates with you, I'd love for you to join me in my free Grumpy Grateful Live Mini-Challenge coming up from May 9th through May 12th. And hit me up on the Insta - let's connect some more!
Connect with Holly
On the web - Fortitude.Academy
If today's episode resonated with you, be sure to hit the follow button where you are listening and also tap those 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and leave a great review because it would mean so much to me to hang out with you every week and because it will also help to get this brand new podcast and our wonderful message out to more Grateful Warriors!
Thanks for tuning in to this episode and I'll see you next week!