Ep 35: How Fast Do You Want Your Health to Improve?
How fast do you want your health to improve? In this episode, I will answer that question by looking at 5 different solutions you can take to give yourself more hours of energy and overall wellness. We will explore them from a different perspective than you probably already think. The best part? For each recommendation, I'm sharing what is great about that approach, the common pitfalls to watch out for, and even questions to ask yourself to consider if that approach is right for you.
How do we get there? Well, let me show you.
Together we unpack:
- The #1 person who is responsible for your health (3:51)
- What a traditional medical professional doesn't give you (4:34)
- The benefits and pitfalls of attending free online learning events (5:11)
- When you should join a paid membership to collaborate and learn (6:53)
- Should you work with a functional doctor, a naturopathic doctor, or a certified health coach? (7:58)
- Unexpected results of working with a coach (10:52)
- Wanting vs. working on getting better (13:06)
All 5 options have merit, especially if you combine some of them. No matter which one you choose, you're going to be unstoppable. Each alternative has some pitfalls to look out for and some serious questions to ask yourself, but only you know which is the best solution or solution for your health journey. If you are eager to raise your hand and be ready to do whatever it takes, I am here to be your coach, your mentor, and your champion who believes in you until you can believe in yourself. Your next step is to TAKE THIS FUN 2-MINUTE QUIZ and find out how much gratitude and grit you have.
Connect with Holly:
On the web - Fortitude.Academy
If today's episode resonated with you, be sure to hit the follow button where you are listening and also tap those 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and leave a great review because it would mean so much to me to hang out with you every week and because it will also help to get this podcast and our wonderful message out to more Grateful Warriors!
Thanks for tuning in to this episode and I'll see you next week!