Episode 86: Gratitude is DeadOct 06, 2023
We all think we are practicing gratitude daily. But… are you? If you think of gratitude as saying thank you, a social pleasantry, or even a checklist of things you are grateful for… what if I told you that this perspective of gratitude is completely lifeless?
If this is your gratitude, it is totally dead. But do not worry my friend, because on today’s episode, we are going to answer the question… what makes gratitude come alive?
The answer is powerful, it involves macaroni and cheese… and I think it’s going to surprise you.
Together, we unpack:
- The Gratitude Builds Fortitude Podcast celebrates 10,000 downloads!
- Are you practicing gratitude or just going through the motions?
- The real meaning of gratitude.
- These limitations of traditional gratitude practices are holding you back.
- Is making a list enough to experience true gratitude?
- You will be surprised at the cultural differences in gratitude perspectives.
- How negative situations can overshadow the temporary positivity from gratitude.
Connect with Holly:
On the web - Fortitude.Academy
If today's episode resonated with you, be sure to hit the follow button where you are listening and also tap those 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and leave a great review because it would mean so much to me to hang out with you every week and because it will also help to get this podcast and our wonderful message out to more Grateful Warriors!
Thanks for tuning in to this episode and I'll see you next week!
CALLING ALL WOMEN WHO WANT SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE!
Discover the FASTEST way to feel and look 5-10 years younger...
without dealing with strict protocols!